Thursday, November 27, 2008

The start of a journey...

Amen.
I really don't know why but I feel all things should start with an auspicious word, passage etc.
Be it a
hymn or a chant, it just somehow feels alright.
OK, about my blog, it is partly for selfish reasons.
I need a place to tell everyone something, to be more that a fish in the pond. I may be small, but if caught I can still fill up a person's stomach.
Enough philosophy!!
Before you discard this blog an s just another 'wannabe' blog, be warned its not.
It's about my life. My life may be completely painted by another hue from yours, but it still comes from the same paint shop.
My advice: read this once a week from now on (even everyday!) and embark on this journey of mine with me an s your companion.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment