Thursday, November 27, 2008

'bout me...

Hello everyone!
This message is just about an hour after my first blog post ever. I am just so excited about my new blog!!! I hope one day I will be able to have lots and lots of readership. I know, I am hoping too much but one day I wish I could write something on this blog and it reaches to a million audiences. Ah, that would be good.


Right, about me...
I am a 17 year old boy holding an Indian passport. Yes, I know what you are thinking..." Why doesn't the guy just say that he's Indian?" I could say it, but would I mean it?
No really! I am Indian. True. But somehow I don't really feel Indian. Don't get me wrong its not that I am not patriotic. It's just...too confusing to explain...
I have however lived all my life in Kuwait situated in the Middle East. I have 2 sisters and I love both of them with all my heart. I feel blessed sometimes that I have these two sisters. How ever it's a different story as to how the perceive me.
That's really it. Could just stop and stay mum and say that's my life in a nutshell. Or I could take you through my diary (blog) and show you how my life actually is.
I prefer the second.



No comments:

Post a Comment